Rant about online and cash shortage

  • Thread starter Thread starter s-oso
  • 1 comments
  • 474 views
Messages
132
Messages
lavosim
I like online, its the only thing that still keeps me playing this game, but what is really bothering me is that they still force you to grind for cash in SP mode. And I hate griding, I detest it.

But why is online so expensive? Cars of course are expensive and unlike in sp mode you need a good variety of cars for online races as you never know what will be the room restrictions. So you really need to spend a lot of cash on cars and then some more on tuning. And even after you have them, you are not out of the forest. Even more annoying aspects are engine and rigidity wear. You can't imagine how frustrated I was when I saw that I'll have to spend almost a million ingame credits just to make my Peugeot HDi FAP competitive again. Thats unthinkable, if I wouldn't break down and start cheating with savegames, I'd already abandon any hope of playing online races. I'm quite serious about that, I don't like cheating, but this game forced me into it.

It almost feels like they are saying; 'Here have some online, but first spend two hours on Indy Like a Wind.'
 
Same with the exp values. Just to mention the difference between aspec levels above 30
 
Back