Rant: Every PSX game should cost from $20 to below it.

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Today I went to Best Buy and I was looking for a new PS2 game. I got T.X.R.0 The thing I noticed was that PSX games are still being on sale at $40. I mean come on; the Playstation is an outdated system. Games should cost a bargain. Well not a bargain, but they cost like a three month old PS2 game. Their price range should be below $20 One of the many reasons I bought the PS2 was of the huge PSX game library. But the truth is I cant stand PSX games anymore. They maybe entertaining but the graphics honestly suck. The only games that are in some way valuable are the 2d- ones like the Mega Man series. I dont believe why EA is still realeasing sports games in both PSX&PS2 and making more PS2 to PSX ports. PSX games from three to four years ago cost like $30. It's time to forget developing crap and moving onto the serious thing!

I agree!!!! ps2 games are better! but the psx games are not bad. its just how old it is! the ps2 is about 10x more powerful!

i saw powerpuff girls game(have a daughter) for 39 bucks when like i said before gt3 brand new is only 19

another words you could get 2 ps2 greatest hits for the price of a PPG game which the PPG game you dont even know if its any good and the 2 ps2 games are greatest hits at least

I almost never buy new recently released games anymore, unless they're something that i've been looking forward to for ages, like F355 Challenge which is coming over to PS2 in the near future. I can easily find almost any game I want second-hand in mint condition for half the price of a new game or less.

Back