Rapid Crab Drifter 'TH137Z's Video Thread

• Thread starter TH137Z
  • 7 comments
Australia
South Australia
TH137Z
Hey guys and girls.
This is my new Video Thread. Ive just bought myself a HD capture card yesterday and have been playing around with it since, recording random vids and so on. so i thought id make a thread for my new videos and edits. so sit back and enjoy my videos.

Heres my 1st.

My 2nd ideo that Ive made.

The video I made for my mates at G-Reddy Revolution.

My 4th video made. Just some laid back drifting with SLaBaTaC. This video is more me playing with the text editor in another program

Rapid Crab Drifters Team Video!

Last edited:
Some good videos indeed =). Does anyone know how 2 make it so we can view the videos here instead of having to copy n paste the link ?

Some good videos indeed =). Does anyone know how 2 make it so we can view the videos here instead of having to copy n paste the link ?

Yeah I do Slab,
You gotta download the video from YouTube, save to your computers videos or gallery, then use the upload feature on here to select the video from your computer

Easier way is to right click of the YouTube video and click copy embed code, then on GTP i think its the code icon you click, and copy the embed code there. Should be done.

Rapid Crab Drifters Team video is now up. We haven't yet created a GTP page yet as we're waiting for GT6 to come out.
But in the mean time, if you see one of us on track, we are always looking for tandems.

Back