Rare and 0/0/0 Cars up for Grabs !!

• Thread starter Vylkrie
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Vylkrie
Hey all,
Just looking through my garage and adding my 0/0/0 or hard to come across cars

All cars will be traded / given but there is a 5 day waiting list ATM. I dont need anything in return but chrome/matte paints are always welcome. I am ALWAYS looking for any and all car tickets also... Cheers

0/0/0 :

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally car '74
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Lancia Stratos '73
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
VW lupo GTI '01
Lamborghini Countash LP400 '74
Lamborghini Countash 25TH Anniversary '88
Buick Special
Mini Marcos GT '70
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800 GSR IC Turbo '83

Note : i will add more as i find time ;)

Last edited:
Hey bro nice to see someone else giving cars away:tup:. Hoping you can send me the 500L my way. Thanks, I'll send you a couple of mattes your way

Sorry for asking for asking for that much but i would like the 2 350Zs and the 2 Speedsters; in exchange i can send you 2 or 3 matte paints

Yea sure, say a paint per car? My next free sppts are next saturday,sunday,tuesday and wednesday... Is.tjat ok?

Yea sure, say a paint per car? My next free sppts are next saturday,sunday,tuesday and wednesday... Is.tjat ok?

Yes its ok, and ill send you 3 paints, ill PM you on PSN to ask you which colors you want

I would like these

Opel Speedster Turbo '00
Yaris U Euro Sport Edition '00
Nissan Sleighty '98

I can send you tickets starting tomorrow.

Quick update guys between this and the green ticket gifting thread i can only send cars to people from next monday, ovwr a week away.

Do you have ticket 1000? I can dupe and send back but i have sent a car so it will be tomorrow of thats ok.

Do you have ticket 1000? I can dupe and send back but i have sent a car so it will be tomorrow of thats ok.

Yes I have send FR to AWOL_08 . I can send in about 20 hours..
If you can send it back to AWOL_000 when free that would be great ,
no hurry thanks.

The opel speedster is taken already, sorry about that. The other two are yours though.

Thats fine I'll still send you 3 tickets. If you could send a FR to tbwhhs I can start sending in a few hours.

hey i sort of collect american cars on the game and I would like the camaro, I dont have much paint to trade but I can send some

Back