*Rare* BMW M3 GTR Road Car '03. and many others * Look Here*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love4Heineken
  • 7 comments
  • 1,109 views
Messages
123
Messages
Love4Heineken
The following cars are available as well:
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Lanced Evo VI GSR T.M. '00
Eclipse GT '95
Caterham Seven (7) Fireblade '02
Nismo GTR S-tune (R32) '00
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
C-West Rasp Silvia '01
RUF BTR '86
Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
Audi quattro '82
Integra TYPE R (DC2) '95
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Corolla Levin GT-APEX (AE86) '83


Available for imediate delivery. I also have many other rare/desireable cars as well.
I am looking for any of the GT Academy cars, and JGTC cars. Will entertain all offers. All of my trades to date have been successful 12/12
My PSN is Love4heineken

Dibs here and or PM me.
 
Last edited:
what do you want for the M3 road car?
 
Is it not a M3 GTR '03, it doesn't actually have 'Road Car' in the name.. Its not that rare then.. :P
 
Is this the M3 GTR '03?
 
240rs rally car for the eclipse?
 
Is this the M3 GTR '03?

Yes, it is. The only reason I added "road car" is because the first question is always esther or not it is the race car and its not.
 
what do you want for the M3 road car?

What do you have to offer? Im not looking for FGT's, or X2010's as I have them. What I really want more than anything are the GT Academy cars. Tell me what you have got to trade with.
 
Back