Rare car trade list

  • Thread starter Thread starter teamlosi20056
  • 19 comments
  • 2,764 views
Messages
203
Messages
teamlosi20056
Messages
teamlosi20056
I'm trading these cars on this list most of them are hard to find. I will be updating the list from time to time
2010 tuned cr-z a to win the seasonal event
1967 mark IV race car
1967 mirura p400 prototype
1942 schwimmwagen
1998 22b
2003 nismo fairlady z z tune
1990 zr 1
1987 ctr "yellowbird"
1998 sileighty
1990 cr-x sir
2002 evo VII gt-a
2003 svt lightning fully tuned to win b spec races
2001 gran turismo skyline gt-r pace car the one with the light bar
2001 gsxr/4 concept
1984 rs200
1970 2j race car
1967 2d race car
1971 hemi cuda 440/6pack

Trades pending
Gen_Desnootz
Barcelonic half done finish tonight or 2moro
why_spyder friday
 
Last edited:
How did you purchase so many 20,000,000Cr cars?
 
Last edited:
I have miura. What are you trading?
 
Sorry for the misunderstanding I have these cars I want to trade them
 
1.1970 2j race car

2.1984 rs200


I want number one first and foremost and number two is not as important, but i do want both. Check out my sig to see whats in my garage!
 
I'm looking for hard to get cars I like the list but make an offer I like to do things that way and please on cars u Win unless it's a carbon x2010 or what ever it's called lol
 
Just take a look through my garage, I'm willing to commit multiple vehicles to those two cars.
 
Just take a look through my garage, I'm willing to commit multiple vehicles to those two cars.

carbon r (r34) '04 - 576 hp,skyline gt-r s-tune (r32) '00,gt350r '65,supra rz '97 and if you have a fgt I would love to get one
 
i have wo rare cars to offer, see the standards list in my sig they are labelled in red.

interested in the miura and pace car.

let me know,

thanks :)
 
Anything I have interest you for the Z-Tune Z33?
 
carbon r (r34) '04 - 576 hp,skyline gt-r s-tune (r32) '00,gt350r '65,supra rz '97 and if you have a fgt I would love to get one

I'm afraid i cant let go of my FGT just yet, gotta do the b-spec one still. But those cars for the Chaparral 2J and the RS200 Rally Car and you got a deal!

edit, that RS200 is the white and blue rally car right?
 
What would you want for the lightning?
 
I'm afraid i cant let go of my FGT just yet, gotta do the b-spec one still. But those cars for the Chaparral 2J and the RS200 Rally Car and you got a deal!

edit, that RS200 is the white and blue rally car right?

nope the normal one
 
I will be doing a huge update today!
 
anyone got the escort rally car? i cant seem to find it anywhere
 
ill trade you my midnight purple gtbycitroen concept car and my arta nsx (standard one) for your 2j
 
Back