Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Feb 29, 2012 #1 I would like to get the following: Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac/ rally car Jaguar XFR GTA Cars Up for trade: Mitsubishi HSR-II Mitsubishi Super Rally car Chrysler 300c x3 Autobacs mr2 x3 Ask for ones I didn't mention.
I would like to get the following: Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac/ rally car Jaguar XFR GTA Cars Up for trade: Mitsubishi HSR-II Mitsubishi Super Rally car Chrysler 300c x3 Autobacs mr2 x3 Ask for ones I didn't mention.
Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Feb 29, 2012 #2 Also I don't care for 0/0/0, so my cars aren't and neither do yours. Also I want a lot of 21, 22, '67, and '70 tickets, if possible.
Also I don't care for 0/0/0, so my cars aren't and neither do yours. Also I want a lot of 21, 22, '67, and '70 tickets, if possible.
Dcdoz Messages 127 Glasgow Messages Dcdoz Messages xbsx Dcdoz Feb 29, 2012 #3 I think I have the cz Tarmac car have you got a Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00? Or any AE86 sprinter trueno? Thanks
I think I have the cz Tarmac car have you got a Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00? Or any AE86 sprinter trueno? Thanks
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Feb 29, 2012 #5 Is your Mitsu Super Rally Car in 0/0/0?
Dcdoz Messages 127 Glasgow Messages Dcdoz Messages xbsx Dcdoz Feb 29, 2012 #7 meister_dan Is your Mitsu Super Rally Car in 0/0/0? Click to expand... Sorry used it once...
ImTheZobi Messages 776 Messages Slipknom Feb 29, 2012 #8 Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac/ rally car i got it. what else do you have to trade?
GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Feb 29, 2012 #9 I have a Jaguar XFR. What are you willing to trade for it?