rare car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrkevans
  • 4 comments
  • 630 views
Messages
819
United Kingdom
blackpool engla
Messages
THE_MUTTS_NUTTS_
Just picked up a nismo 400r skyline in the ucd, is this a rare car?
 
Not particularly, but you may find it has some value in the Marketplace; there's a few collectors looking for Nismo cars.
 
Not particularly, but you may find it has some value in the Marketplace; there's a few collectors looking for Nismo cars.
thanks mate, its first time I've seen it in my ucd so wasent sure If to tune it up or keep for trade
 
It is rare for me.

I don't have it and never see it in my UCD. I definitely will trade with any car you want from my garrage if you offer for trade.
 
Seen it earlier in my career once or twice, but never eversince.
An R-Tune R34 is good enough for me.
 
Back