Rare Cars for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 trader
  • 23 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
190
I have a few rare UCD cars that I'd be willing to trade if the right offers came.
Wanted
Formula GT
Any of the Pescarlo Race Cars
Any of the Audi R8 Race Cars

Available
85 Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
01 Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype
71 Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi
69 Chevy Camaro SS (0 miles)
03 Callaway C12
86 RUF BTR
03 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car
96 RUF CTR2
01 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept
 
Last edited:
i have a red and yellow fgt, but what i am looking for is the Mazdaspeed Atenza
 
I don't have one. Any other cars that you are looking for?
 
krackerjacksna
i have a red and yellow fgt, but what i am looking for is the Mazdaspeed Atenza

I have the Mazda if u want to trade for the FGT.
 
Updated the list! Get these cars before they are gone
 
i have
- X2010 #13 metallic Purple 0 miles
- X2010 #14 pink 0 miles
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM race car ’88 0mile
- X2010 #3GREY
- FGT black silver
- FGT orange
- Audi A4 Touring Car ‘04

i want
Pescarolo Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car '03
i can trade now before reset.
can you?
 
I don't have the Pescarlo, thats one of my wanted cars
 
Its fine. I had the Pescarlo in my UCD but spent all of my credits right before it apperared
 
Also currently in my UCD are a Pagani Zonda C12 and a Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
 
What car you want for that 86 RUF BTR?
 
What do you have to offer for it? I'm looking for a Peugeot 908 HDi or a rare UCD car for any of these, or a GT Academy Car
 
Well my whole garage is basically drifting cars, So I don't have any fancy cars lol. What would be a rare UCD car? Right now I got 2 cars on my UCD that i've never seen before.

A Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally car '85 & AC Cars 427 S/C '66 .
 
I'll message you later tonight when I see what the new seasonal events are, I'd be interested in one of those cars
 
Ok cool, Just let me know. I'll message you if I get the RUF by then or something
 
Back