rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjrw59
  • 8 comments
  • 701 views
Messages
95
Messages
cjrw59
I've been trying to get the Suzuki escudo as a bit of fun I am usin the lisence skip but no luck I have found rare cars like the mclaren f1 gtr race car chapparal 2 D and 2J Toyota gt1 jaguar lm cars and numerous rally cars but no Suzuki is there any tips anyone can give me ??

Thanks
 
I did have a site to search when a certain car would show up in the UCD, but I can't find it now.

Edit: http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

If the car you're looking for is too far away, then try obtaining a ticket.
 
The most rare car in GT5 is the use-the-search-box :D
 
ive tried it and it says error :guilty: anythin else?
 
i will try a new refreshed dealership
 
Try the edit button too. 👍

Please don't multi post, especially with useless posts such as those.

Also, your lazy grammar warning doesn't seem to have sunk in yet. Please improve your posting before we have to take it further...
 
Back