Rare Furai?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRADZZZ11
  • 5 comments
  • 897 views
Messages
148
United Kingdom
Essex
Messages
TheNewiBRAD
For a while now, I've had what looks like a carbon* Mazda Furai, and I've never thought anything of it. However, where the Furai has been in the OCD, and my little brother has received it via prize from the Roadster B-Spec event, I've released that they both have "colours" - the colour has a name, and you recieve it the paint to your collection. When I go to look at mine at the garage, the colour square is just black with hyphens next to it : no name. This has got me wondering, is this a bug, or I have got a rare Furai of some description? :dopey:

* Not entirely sure how to describe the colour of it, but it looks like a cross between a dusty matte black and the colour of the carbon X2010.
 
Last edited:
So it is not rare in any way?
 
the black one? i have a 3 of them Red, Black, White.... i want a blue one...lol. i have seen yellow to
 
I have the gold and the black one with the red spoiler.

By the way, nothing is truely "rare" after all of that duping...
 
Ah, no matter. Thank you anyway.
 
Back