Rare Japanese Race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrez004
  • 21 comments
  • 1,062 views
Messages
347
Messages
ace004
Hey I have one open trade slot tonight and want to make good use of it. Whoever gives me the best deal in about 4 hours can have one car of their liking... F10, F2007, FGT"blue", Bentley speed 8, 787, r10, 908, 89c, 92cp, Nomad. I have other lmp cars too. Sorry no X-2010s

I'm looking for preferably new or unmodified cars. I'm not looking for cars with power upgrades or oil changes. No increased HP.

Rx-7 Lm car
Wedssport celica
Altezza Touring car
Impreza Super touring car
Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza
Option Stream 350z
GTR Concept LM race car
350z Concept LM race car.

Thanks and please make offers I have to trade before I just loose another day trading slot!
 
I have the Wedssport celica?
 
Is the celica modified? Brand new or UCD? oil changed?
 
what would the Option Stream Z be worth to you? it's pretty rare...
 
When do you need to trade by tonight?
I have some proposals for you but I cant trade for several hrs I think.
 
the Z would be worth anyone of my cars if it were brand new or unmodified like my post states.
 
When do you need to trade by tonight?
I have some proposals for you but I cant trade for several hrs I think.

yeah I have a few hours before I go to bed and would like to get something I want to use online. That's why no modifications/ preferably brand new 0km. But I'm up to any offers as the night is coming to an end.
 
the Z would be worth anyone of my cars if it were brand new or unmodified like my post states.

bought it from the UCD and it has about 1.5K miles on it, none of wich were from me... but i havent bought any mods for it since i bought it.
 
yeah I have a few hours before I go to bed and would like to get something I want to use online. That's why no modifications/ preferably brand new 0km. But I'm up to any offers as the night is coming to an end.

0 km will be tough since theses are all UCD cars.
 
RX7 lm car straight outa UCD for F10' insta trade?
 
I have all the cars on your list except the 2 touring cars. All of them have miles but none have had mods or oil changes.
I am interested in the 89c and the 908.
Send me a PM if you want to set something up for this Wed and Thur.
 
Last edited:
so are you interested in my offer for the option Z?? or am i out of luck??
 
Not sure if I have one you want - but you can look at my list if you'd like.
 
I have these two:

Wedssport celica (modded unfortunately)
Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza (fresh out of UCD + oil change only)
 
I think i have an unmodded, 0 mile GTR LM Concept (will confirm later). want that f10 :P
 
Concept Z LM 0 Miles
 
Altezza touring car used with no oil change done to it yet. I can trade in around 5 hours from now and i want the f2010. If you want to trade make a private message
 
I've got the Impreza touring car that just needs the turbo charger removing and an unused Toyota Altezza touring car.

I've also got the rare Lexus IS200 GT-1 race car that raced in the Korean touring car championship.
 
I have the Altezza fresh from UCD, haven't touched it 1,478 miles.
 
Back