Rare paints and horns available for Birthday tickets or Museum Cards!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlueGT
  • 51 comments
  • 2,234 views
Are you after horns? Because for now my paint gift slot is booked with GT Champ, dunno exactly for how many days, tho. So I can only send horns and gears at the moment.

sorry i am only after chromes and cars/tickets
but you can just pm when your schedule is free ok. ;)
 
sorry i am only after chromes and cars/tickets
but you can just pm when your schedule is free ok. ;)

Ok will do:tup:

Thanks
 
Deleted and pm has been replied to.👍
 
Last edited:
I got this!
Mc's:
Audi 78
Bmw 2, 17
Citroën 50, 54
Dodge 23
Ford 58, 86, 91, 188, 228, 230
Mercedes Benz 44, 70, 117, 132
Nissan 16, 38, 46, 72
Renault 12, 26, 41, 53, 54, 67
Toyota 12, 24, 54, 71
Volkswagen 4, 11, 55, 57
 
I got this!
Mc's:
Audi 78
Bmw 2, 17
Citroën 50, 54
Dodge 23
Ford 58, 86, 91, 188, 228, 230
Mercedes Benz 44, 70, 117, 132
Nissan 16, 38, 46, 72
Renault 12, 26, 41, 53, 54, 67
Toyota 12, 24, 54, 71
Volkswagen 4, 11, 55, 57

Please look at my reply on my other thread:sly:

I could send you paints before reset, horns any time.
 
Renault - 57, 56, 48, 47, 32 - sent
 
1981 BD ticket for these colour:
- (CS) Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
- (CS) Maziora Andromedall
- 3 different matte


Interested?
 
1981 BD ticket for these colour:
- (CS) Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
- (CS) Maziora Andromedall
- 3 different matte


Interested?

Indeed, but I'm booked for a couple days with GT Champ for sending paint. May I pm you then?
 
Indeed, but I'm booked for a couple days with GT Champ for sending paint. May I pm you then?
Yes, no problem. let me know when you are ready!
 
bold what you need and I'll send
 
NISSAN - 161, 160, 158, 157, 156 - sent
 
I can also take rare paints in exchange, I'm trying to reach 5 of every one.

Do you need paints, I have all of the rare ones, I'm looking for a lvl4 ticket
 
Do you need paints, I have all of the rare ones, I'm looking for a lvl4 ticket

Nah, only looking for museum cards to complete my collection and birthday tickets.
 
Nah, only looking for museum cards to complete my collection and birthday tickets.

I can send you the missing MCs for a lvl4 ticket 👍
 
I can send you the missing MCs for a lvl4 ticket 👍

You mean the 10 remaining? 5 Now and 5 at reset? If so, we've got a deal:tup:
 
Back