Rare Picture

Australia
Australia
Hey guys, on this site somewhere is a thread on old pictures for the first Gran Turismo, in there was a link to the first official GT site which was acessed using wayback machine. There is a "hi res" picture that I really wanted but it wasn't on the archives and I could only see a mini picture of it.

The best way I can describe the picture is, it looks like a full picture (without writing or logos on it) of the night time lineup of cars including the Castrol Supra that you can see on the main menu screen where you choose arcade or simulation and partly when you click on the GT World championship from the races.

If anyone knows what I'm on about and/or has the picture could they please post it? I looked for the the thread I mentioned earlier just then and I couldn't find it so I am glad I copied the awesome artwork that was released for this game posted by the users on this forum. Its much cooler than the artwork for GT4 and 5 which just look like friggen photos!

Its from the test drive disc, as i know ;) The test drive disc its a veeeery early vesion of GT1.

Last edited:
This is the picture in question but I could only get the tiny version back then...now I can't even find the damn picture...so if anyone has the full size picture please post it here 👍

Attachments

• GT Hi Res Art.zip
    37.3 KB · Views: 193
gtbg.jpg

It was for GV300, actually. :)

Yes! Thank you very much tankuroded and Gran Turismo tm, if that is your real names...

I really appreciate getting an answer three months after I last posted too so that's very cool of you guys to help me out. Cool lineup of cars too eh?

Thanks again

Back