Rare Race cars for trade! UPDATED DAILY!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sumal101
  • 29 comments
  • 1,211 views
Messages
108
Messages
duffman51
Im looking to trade some of my race cars there is a vairety leave a comment if you are interested, My trading schedule is at the bottom-

Cars wanted -

Suzuki Escudo dirt trial
Ford GT Test car (Pending)
Peugeot 905 race car (Pending)
Pescarolo Hybride
Pescarolo Courage

X1 (pink or Orange)
Ferrari 330
Ferrari 2007/F10
Lambo Muria
Chap 2J
Pagani zonda LM
Toyota GT-One Race Car (Pending)
XJR-9 LM (Pending)
GT40 race car
CLK GTR Race car
Panoz
BMW V12 LM
Dodge Viper Team Oreca
Gillet Vertigo
Also looking for some chrome chips (much appreciated)

Cars underlined are my most wanted

Cars available -

Level 9 gift ticket
Level 21 gift ticket
Audi R10
GT by Citreon race car
787b Race car
SX4 WRC
Ford Mark IV race car
Peugeot 908 Team Oreca
Peugeot 908 Team Total
X2010 White
X2010 Prototype
X2010 Seb Vettel
Castrol TOM's Supra
Zonda R
Zonda C12S (7010cc)
Ferrari F40
Lister Strom
Pescarolo C60
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (pace)
Bentley speed 8
Spyker C8
Sauber C9
Suzuki GSK-R/4
Aston Martin Vanquish
Ford ka (PINK) <<< BEST CAR EVER
Abt Audi TT touring
M3 GTR race car
Chap 2D race car
Ford AU Falcon XR8
FGT (Green)
Lambo NOMAD
BMW McLaren F1 GTR
Audi A4 touring car
Toyota Minolta
Toyota 7 race car
XJ220 LM
Honda Mobil 1 NSX
Ford GT LM race car Spec B
Jimmie Johnson Impala
RUF CTR2
RUF RGT

Ford ka has been fully modified to a beastly 230bhp with racing softs, also fitted with rear spoiler and both body and engine restore. If you dont own a ka your not a true GT5 pr0

Schedule -
28/1 - completed - Paddyree - Seb Vettel <> C60
29/1 - completed - CMP - Bentley Speed 8<> Escudo dirt trail
30/1 - completed - Gudi - Level 21 ticket<>Panoz
31/1 - completed - isocollector - R10<> Orange X1
1/2 - completed - GT5_Honda_Guy (snake) - Mobil 1 NSX - R8 race car 09'

2/2 - confirmed - CanineHostile - Level 21 ticket<> XJR-9 LM
3/2 - confirmed - LeeWalt - Bentley Speed 8<> 905 race car
4/2 - confirmed - mastercommander - R10<>Ford GT test car
5/2 - free
6/2 - free

Regards
 
Last edited:
2J ,P4 330, F2007 or muira for level 21 ticket

can trade 31st
 
I have X1 Orange and 2J trade one for the Audi R10 ? PM if you want to trade.
 
I got Lambo Muria,Peugeot 905 race car,Ferrari 330,F2007 and F2010 PM me if you are interested
 
Suzuki Escudo Dirt trail Car for Bentley Speed

Add Me chrismiller1984 if your interested
 
I got Suzuki Escudo dirt trial and the Zonda LM, interested in the Pescarolo C60.
 
My Ford GT Test Car or 2J Race Car for your Prototype or Vettel X2010? I can trade tomorrow
 
Esperante GTR1 for the Zonda C12S (if it's the 7.3)?
 
GT40 Race Car for Peugeot 908 Team Total.
 
I wish I had something good enough for the Ka. *snicker*
 
I wish I had something good enough for the Ka. *snicker*

We all wish we had something to complete against this beast, many people have tried but its unbeatable to put it simply
 
I got a Ford GT Test car for you do you want to trade it for the Audi R10?
 
How about my Ford GT and the 2J for either Vettel or Prototype X2010?
 
hi i have the 2J race car untuned, 0 miles, interested in the pug 908 team oreca
 
and also ive got the zonda c12s 7.3 as well, could do with an esperante race car
 
and these ;-

Pescarolo Hybride
Pescarolo Courage
Ferrari 330
GT40 race car
CLK GTR Race car
BMW V12 LM

thanks, i'd like the esperante, and the pug 908 team oreca, 1-1 car trade
 
any questions on trading, pm me cheers
 
Suzuki Escudo Dirt trail Car for Bentley Speed

Add Me chrismiller1984 if your interested
 
Suzuki Escudo Dirt trail Car for Bentley Speed

Add Me chrismiller1984 if your interested

I thought I added you yesterday?
 
New cars have been added today and a level 9 gift ticket
 
got the Lambo Muria

i ll take the white x2010

pm me if you want to trade
 
I have ferrari 330, both f1s, the dodge viper and the gt40 race car, i want the level 21 ticket and/ or the bentley speed 8
 
I'll trade my f10 for ur Bentley Speed 8. PM me if u wanna trade
 
i have pink red yellow purple green baby blue copper cranberry white X1s. i want the lister storm race car
 
Back