***rare rally & ucd cars***

  • Thread starter Thread starter mp10
  • 41 comments
  • 2,173 views
Yep thats fine with me, PM coming your way
 
I have a mazda rx8 LM car and am looking for a stratos rally car. Wanna trade?
 
sorry but not interested in that car, do you have anything else?
 
sorry but not interested in that car, do you have anything else?

2010 Jeff Gordon #24 impala nascar?
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 ?
Amemiya FD3S RX-7?
Stock Lancia Stratos in York Green?
DB7 Vantage Coupe?
 
Updates made to schedule and car list
 
I have a Jaguar XJR-9 and the Jaguar XJ13, but I can only trade on the 18th of February. :indiff:
If that is alright with you could I give you one of these for the Jay Leno Tank Car?👍
 
I have a Jaguar XJR-9 and the Jaguar XJ13, but I can only trade on the 18th of February. :indiff:
If that is alright with you could I give you one of these for the Jay Leno Tank Car?👍

Cool, PM coming your way
 
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99

for

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ‘68 (x2)


on day 10/02/11

PM
 
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99

for

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ‘68 (x2)


on day 10/02/11

PM

i'm happy with that, PM coming your way
 
Hi mate. can i reserve the 2 Spoon S2000's in your list?
Will trade the F1 '10' and the Chapperel 2D 67.
May send you FR from 2nd profile as main acc busy for next week.👍 or maybe 16th/17th.
 
Last edited:
Hi mate. can i reserve the 2 Spoon S2000's in your list?
Will trade the F1 '10' and the Chapperel 2D 67.
May send you FR from 2nd profile as main acc busy for next week.👍 or maybe 16th/17th.

yep thats fine, will PM now
 
KWAKAMAN, i have booked you in for the 16th and 17th
 
Back