Rare Sample 001 001

  • Thread starter Thread starter diddy23
  • 18 comments
  • 1,023 views
Messages
17
I recently played my gt3 game and I unlocked the Sample Car #001 001. It's a souped up Mazda RX-7 LM. It has 1000 hp. I had 100% in everything. Then, as soon as it gave it to me, my percentage went to 9%! What is up with that? I also got the 911 996 GT3, the Stratos Rally and Stratos road and I got the Diablo! This is so strange!
 
are you suspicious.i think some one is pulling our leg:odd:
 
he has a game shark (or whatever it is)? :odd:
 
well.... what did you do different
 
I took MKS Car editer and made it so it said Sample 001 001 and saved it. Then Sharkport! Sorry about that. I just wanted to play around a little bit.
 
lol
fine... its not something i can do then.
it doesnt effect me :)
 
yea, the first posts sorta indicated that u won it somewhere or it just....appeared...
 
*Big esplosion and Smoke*
What the!....
*car appears*

Next time try not to confuse us :lol: :p...
 
a SharkPort is a dangerous thing, indeed. the Dark Side i sense in thee...

no, really - my Sharkport never did anything like that, even with all the test cars...:odd:
 
Originally posted by j2s
a SharkPort is a dangerous thing, indeed. the Dark Side i sense in thee...

the force is weak in this one... i feel it is too late and the darkside has him already!:(
 
You can't "fell" anything ving! :p I smell a sharkport somewhere, possibly an x-port.
 
Stop ****in' around with some ****!
Just play the game and don't unlock all the ****!
What tha **** do u want with a Diablo or a 996?!?!
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
You can't "fell" anything ving! :p I smell a sharkport somewhere, possibly an x-port.

dont know what u r on about dodge!! ;)

:p
 
Back