Rare UCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE1FL
  • 4 comments
  • 726 views
Messages
267
Messages
MIKE1FL
I just went into the Used Car Dealership and I saw a few cars that i had never seen before in there. First I saw the Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85, then the Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04, the Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 and the XJ220 LeMans Race Car. I was just wondering whats the biggest bunch of cars you've never seen before that has appeared in the UCD because usually once every day you will see something new but not this many.
 
There is already a few threads about this...

This one and This one

(im not botherd by looking for any more threads...)
 
Zomg a topic thats been previously discussed, and the author failed to use the ****** ass search function!!!

Mods to the rescue, lock and use your ban hammer!!!!
 
The UCD isn't random.
👍
Yeah they UCD is pre-set so certain cars show up on certain days.

Want to know what day you are on...exit out of Gran Turimo 5 to the PS3 main menu, go upto you GT5 game data and it will say what day you are on.

.
 
Back