Rarest Car on GT5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
51
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
What you think is the rarest car in GT5?

search


For me, the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car is hard to beat. In my whole time playing GT5, I have only seen it in any dealer twice. Once in Dec 2010 when I had nowhere near enough money and then again on 9 July 2012, when I bought it. In the UCD database when I checked it recently I had to wait 403 days till it would appear, compared to 45 days for a 2J.

What say you?
 
This thread already exists no reason for another one.
 
It's cars such as the Shelby GT350R, and all the other cheap rare cars that I hardly ever see. :)

I tend to get the expensive rare cars quite frequently. :p
I actually had a R390 GT1 show up today. :)
--------
Alas, playnthru is right.....
 
playnthru
This thread already exists no reason for another one.

Agreed.

Bmw2002 is rare but it can be given to you for free if you complete a challenge in spec expert series
 
There are no really rare cars in GT5. the only a little rare car is the X2010 Carbon. but also not really rare, because it was duped alot before the 1 million trade limit.
 
And it's a prize car. Anyone wanna bet how long until the merger?
 
Last edited:
The car that you do not have is the rarest one. Simple.
 
The rarest cars are now the unobtainable ones, stealth an chrome. They always have been in my opinion, as the only way to get them was to get the signature edition (or if you knew someone that could get the codes).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back