Rarity of used cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter hakosuka72
  • 3 comments
  • 739 views
Messages
26
Messages
Jdmguy25
Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy the rarity of used cars. It adds a cool element to the game. I tend to love cars more because I know I can't just go to the dealer and buy a new one. (Its ironic that most of the cars I love driving aren't even premium) The supra rz for example, if it were premium, would be just another car. But because of its somewhat rarity, its become a car that's high in demand. I just love that apect of it.....
 
Is it just me or does anyone else enjoy the rarity of used cars. It adds a cool element to the game. I tend to love cars more because I know I can't just go to the dealer and buy a new one. (Its ironic that most of the cars I love driving aren't even premium) The supra rz for example, if it were premium, would be just another car. But because of its somewhat rarity, its become a car that's high in demand. I just love that apect of it.....

I completely agree. I have found my self buying used cars when they show up that I have no intent on using, just because I want to have them in my collection. I have never had this happen with a new car because they will always be there later. Last night I bought a Holden Monaro CV8 because that is the car the late model GTO (my father owns a 2004 GTO which is a blast to drive) is based on (which I am still waiting to show up).
 
I completely agree. I have found my self buying used cars when they show up that I have no intent on using, just because I want to have them in my collection. I have never had this happen with a new car because they will always be there later. Last night I bought a Holden Monaro CV8 because that is the car the late model GTO (my father owns a 2004 GTO which is a blast to drive) is based on (which I am still waiting to show up).


That's exactly what I'm talking about, not to mention it seems some cars show up in some games more than others, which adds the whole element of trading. I just love it...
 
I never have credits because everytime I go to the used lot, there is something cool there to buy.
 
Back