RAT 3 Mouse drivers..

Netherlands
Utrecht
YukinoSuzuka
Because Mad Catz doesn't excists anymore, their product support came to an end too. And I've bought 3/4 years ago a very nice gaming mouse I use for 3D modelling, but can't use it anymore because I can't download the drivers..

Anybody here who has the same mouse as me and can upload his driverprogram ? Or want to share it somehow ?
The only way I found drivers are Installer-programs I don't trust, I reinstalled my computer because a bad programm infected my pc, I don't want doing that again :indiff::lol:

Thank you SOO MUCH !! With a link in the first link you shared, I saw that link to a French site, there I found the whole range of MadCatz gaming mouses... :cheers:

https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=12&v_code=512

So they install but don't function at all? That sounds weird. I'm not sure what to to try now other than dropping the compatibility to windows 7. Something in a windows 10 update might have borked them, even though the driver says it supports 10.

Another long shot is trying to extract the driver exe and then going to device manager to install the .inf manually. You won't get the driver suite but you might get a functioning mouse.

So they install but don't function at all? That sounds weird. I'm not sure what to to try now other than dropping the compatibility to windows 7. Something in a windows 10 update might have borked them, even though the driver says it supports 10.

Another long shot is trying to extract the driver exe and then going to device manager to install the .inf manually. You won't get the driver suite but you might get a functioning mouse.

I'm using Fusion360 now for 3D modelling, I would like to asign my buttons for more functional hovering, scaling and selecting objects.. I need the driver programm to do that. Otherwise ; new mouse. But i like my mouse because it fits perfect in my hand.. 🤬

Back