- 26,911

- Houston, Texas, USA
- JMarine25
Welcome to a brand-new category I've started, called the "Rate Game." You won't win fancy prizes in this game, but I come up with a set of items. But instead of making a poll, I ask you to make a list from best to worst, highest to lowest, or whatever the case may be. I may ask to put in a certain number to an unlimited number. Simple, huh?
It's time to challenge the hit British car show "Fifth Gear." Autorotica's coverage of "Fifth Gear's Greatest Cars in the World" mentioned several machines worthy of great praise. There were cars the show counted out as being favorites. Those include the Mini Cooper, Ford Model T, Toyota Corolla, VW Beetle, Porsche 911, and the VW Golf. But with hosts such as Tiff Needell, Adrian Simpson, and Vicki Butler-Henderson, they talked about their
favorite cars and trucks and... whatever. So out of the 27 cars below this paragraph, take five, and list from best to worst, YOUR top 5 cars in the world.
[1: Prancing Ferraris!] Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari F40
[2: Elegance] ]Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, R-R Phantom 2, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, R-R Silver Shadow, R-R Karl-Mark, Bentley Arnage T, R-R Silver Seraph, Peugeot 504, Citroen CTB, Land Rover Series 1
[3: Four-Wheel Drive] Lamborghini Murcielago, Audi Quattro, Ford Escort Cosworth, Lancia Delta HF Integrale
[4: Favorites] Jaguar E-Type, Ford Mustang, AC Cobra
[5: Competition Cars] Maserati 250F, Mercedes-Benz W96, 300SLR, Lotus 49
[6: Cool Factor] VW Microbus, Citroen DS
[7: Greatest EVER by Fifth Gear!] McLaren F1
Take five cars of your choice, and rate them from best to worst. You can choose based on your personality, tastes in cars, favorite styles of car, or whatever. If you never seen such cars, look online for them. I can't do it because this is the intro, and I don't want to make too long of a post ('cause I'll get made fun of). The first car you choose has to be the best, while the last has to be the worst (if you want to call it "worst"). You're on!
It's time to challenge the hit British car show "Fifth Gear." Autorotica's coverage of "Fifth Gear's Greatest Cars in the World" mentioned several machines worthy of great praise. There were cars the show counted out as being favorites. Those include the Mini Cooper, Ford Model T, Toyota Corolla, VW Beetle, Porsche 911, and the VW Golf. But with hosts such as Tiff Needell, Adrian Simpson, and Vicki Butler-Henderson, they talked about their
favorite cars and trucks and... whatever. So out of the 27 cars below this paragraph, take five, and list from best to worst, YOUR top 5 cars in the world.
[1: Prancing Ferraris!] Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari F40
[2: Elegance] ]Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, R-R Phantom 2, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud, R-R Silver Shadow, R-R Karl-Mark, Bentley Arnage T, R-R Silver Seraph, Peugeot 504, Citroen CTB, Land Rover Series 1
[3: Four-Wheel Drive] Lamborghini Murcielago, Audi Quattro, Ford Escort Cosworth, Lancia Delta HF Integrale
[4: Favorites] Jaguar E-Type, Ford Mustang, AC Cobra
[5: Competition Cars] Maserati 250F, Mercedes-Benz W96, 300SLR, Lotus 49
[6: Cool Factor] VW Microbus, Citroen DS
[7: Greatest EVER by Fifth Gear!] McLaren F1
Take five cars of your choice, and rate them from best to worst. You can choose based on your personality, tastes in cars, favorite styles of car, or whatever. If you never seen such cars, look online for them. I can't do it because this is the intro, and I don't want to make too long of a post ('cause I'll get made fun of). The first car you choose has to be the best, while the last has to be the worst (if you want to call it "worst"). You're on!