Rate my guitar playingMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kneedragger
  • 8 comments
  • 1,583 views
Messages
295
Messages
RaySirX
A couple of things- I play acoustic guitar and last year bought a multi-track recorder, which lets you layer parts on top of each other. This very short piece is not a song, really, its just an idea I had. Called 'Bounce'.

http://www.archive.org/details/Bounce_933

The only people who have heard my stuff have been friends so I am interested to hear what a hoard of strangers think. :-)

thanks for listening
 
Last edited:
Fantastic.. :)

How long have you been playing/learning?
 
Fantastic.. :)

How long have you been playing/learning?


Thanks so much for the comment. I've been playing guitar for a long time but I never (ever) got interested in playing songs. So all this time I just pick it up and noodle around with whatever comes out. Heres another example, and its also not a song. At best its a ditty. And thats what I call it:

http://www.archive.org/details/Ditty_643

thanks again for listening!
 
I like it. what kind of acoustic do you have?
 
WOAH...you have any pics? i just got a Les Paul standard with a chrome set of EMG 81/85's
 
akjay- sorry man, i have no pics. i bought it from Gruhn Guitars in Nashville about 20 years ago, using the telephone.. internet hadnt happened yet. funny story though: they sent it in a cheapie modern hard case, and so i called them back and said either send me a period Gibson hard case or the deal is off. they sent me a correct case. shows you how dealers will hold back certain things for themselves if you let them.

BTW: good on you and your Les Paul. i have the book 'Beauty of the Burst', have you heard of it? it has nothing but vintage sunbursts in it. its a special book, you should get it.
 
Last edited:
Woah really??? where did you get it? it sounds like a good bathroom book.
 
Back