Rate My Ride Crash Glitch??

• Thread starter X R 8
  • 6 comments
United States
Evil Island
... Asking Is Better
So every time I entered RmR to view/buy cars. After the 2nd or 3rd car was viewed the game would just crash. Stay at a blank screen locked up. The disc is fine. Not badly scratched. Anyone else experienced this? It's been going on for some time now and since I own every car and 24M it's really pi****g me off.

So every time I entered RmR to view/buy cars. After the 2nd or 3rd car was viewed the game would just crash. Stay at a blank screen locked up. The disc is fine. Not badly scratched. Anyone else experienced this? It's been going on for some time now and since I own every car and 24M it's really pi****g me off.

Has been happening to me for a couple months. Never bother going into it anyway. All the cars are just designed after female parts, weed/pot/420 stoner crap, and other designs which lack creativity.

Its a known bug that was never fixed. Quite annoying considering there is a trophy connected to the rate my ride function. The only way around it is to rate a ride then exit and reload everything. Too much effort for a stupid trophy unless its the last one you need for platinum I guess.

CallmeDan
Has been happening to me for a couple months. Never bother going into it anyway. All the cars are just designed after female parts, weed/pot/420 stoner crap, and other designs which lack creativity.

Same with me also, been awhile since I played, and I know it always kicked me out of RMR and back on the streets.

I know right :lol:? I played MCLA like crazy in the beginning, same with GT5, and before the last time I stopped looking at the RMR designs for fun or to edit a design, it was trash city. :lol:

All of the nicely done cars, artistic colors and lines, sweet fan artwork, race cars...you name it, lots of creativity now pushed back in the ranks with tacky, trashy and totally riced out cars and the worst was the HUGE rim donks :yuck:.

When I play again, never submit a design again on RMR and visit to laugh at the tacky crap that bestowed on the "Rate My Rice". :lol:

Same with me also, been awhile since I played, and I know it always kicked me out of RMR and back on the streets.

I know right :lol:? I played MCLA like crazy in the beginning, same with GT5, and before the last time I stopped looking at the RMR designs for fun or to edit a design, it was trash city. :lol:

All of the nicely done cars, artistic colors and lines, sweet fan artwork, race cars...you name it, lots of creativity now pushed back in the ranks with tacky, trashy and totally riced out cars and the worst was the HUGE rim donks :yuck:.

When I play again, never submit a design again on RMR and visit to laugh at the tacky crap that bestowed on the "Rate My Rice". :lol:

"If you like ______, rate 10. If you are____, rate 1"
Energy Drink cars, Mary Jane references, poorly made Spongebob and Family Guy cars

All 9-10 stars.

My S-Road GT-R replica?

3 stars. :dunce:

I think the reason why there are so many awful designs sitting at #1 is because all of the talented car designers keep crashing. Or people are just bored with the limited vinyl layers on cars and just find something stupid to create (ie: bewbz, weed, other crap)

Back