Raven's Loft - GT6 Photos - Updated 4/8/14

• Thread starter raven214
  • 22 comments
Wow raven! Amazing photoshoots!! Im thinking about put some pics at the first post of the club thread! Anyway, lets make more One-Make cruise! Really nice. Thank you!

Edit: moved from the first post for organizational purposes.
To get things started, I did a small Porsche (RUF) photoshoot this weekend.
Thanks to: @Evo10 @rondatek95

RUF-01.jpg

RUF-02.jpg

RUF-03.jpg

RUF-04.jpg

RUF-05.jpg

RUF-06.jpg

RUF-07.jpg

RUF-08.jpg

RUF-09.jpg

RUF-10.jpg

RUF-11.jpg

RUF-12.jpg

RUF-13.jpg

RUF-14.jpg

RUF-15.jpg

RUF-16.jpg

Nice job with mine blue BTR! I've tried to simulate "RAUH WELT" RWD porsches style :lol:

Thanks for coming! Love that blue! I was going for a Singer 911 with mine.

Wow raven! Amazing photoshoots!! Im thinking about put some pics at the first post of the club thread! Anyway, lets make more One-Make cruise! Really nice. Thank you!

Thanks! Feel free to use the pics if you want! I learned some lessons about staging the "posed" shots, and I already have ideas for future shoots! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you! I will use just 2 or 3, Im thinking to put others too. So, when you have an idea tell us for we cruise! Im thinking about photoshoot with Cat 7, Rockets and maybe (not sure) KTM. At Mount Panorama, Sunrise to Sunset! But lets see! Thanks again!

I'm going to open a new photoshoot collection about JDM/EDM/Slammed/Hellaflush cars... So I really appreciate if we would have a JDM or EDM meeting next time! :D

Oh yes, I love EDM style. We can see about that, maybe friday we cruise, so lets try EDM and just Rockets, Cat 7, KTM, and Prowler! Thanks

The next topic on my list is classic American muscle (let's say 1979 on back) at Laguna Seca! I want to get a lot of people for this one (10+ if possible) since there are so many great cars available - I would love to get as many different models represented as possible.

Great shots! Thanks for taking the time for this, looks like you already had a nice little RUF meet at the Green Hell!

Look foward to more shoots...

I like the 3 cars on track sets the best.

But I also like this photo as well,
Misc-Shelby-OldVsNew001.jpg

It shows evolution of a car in a great light :cheers:

Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)

Replicas

The General Lee
Dodge_Charger440RT-70-001GeneralLee.jpg

Dodge_Charger440RT-70-002GeneralLee.jpg

Bandit - not much to do here ;)
Pontiac_FirebirdTA-78-002Bandit.jpg

Pontiac_FirebirdTA-78-003Bandit.jpg

Eleanor
Shelby_GT350-65_001Eleanor.jpg

Shelby_GT350-65_002Eleanor.jpg

KIT - I know it's not the exact model but it's the same gen body and I wanted an excuse to paint her black :D
Chevy_CamaroIROC-Z-88-001mock-KIT.jpg

Chevy_CamaroIROC-Z-88-002mock-KIT-a.jpg

Last edited:
Back