Raventon's Gallery | Urban Racetrack

• Thread starter Raventon
  • 18 comments
Raventon
Welcome to to my gallery!

Due to MoMo's storytelling comments on some of my photos I felt ready to open my own gallery packed with mostly edited GT5 pics.

My goal is to transfer a unique mood in every set I post. Thought it will be a ache in the heart, each set will be packed with a selection of about 5 pics.

As I had a long time off GTP my first sets will be re-posts or dusted pics from my flickr stream.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Last but not least, feedback is highly appreciated.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Last edited:
Momo would be proud. 👍 Great monochromatic shots!

Thanks a lot!
Thought I really like this photos one can clearly see they're from my early beginnings. You simply don't cut a beautifull car like this ;)

My newest creations straight out of Photoshop.

The 8C set is beautiful 👍 The first R8 shot is splendid and the whole set is great. Nice sls set also :)

Audi set is amazing ! keepit up
Thank you, sir.

The 8C set is beautiful 👍 The first R8 shot is splendid and the whole set is great. Nice sls set also :)
Thanks! Funny how everybody likes the first R8 shot. I like the first one the least. :dunce:

Camaro RM in Italy

Camaro in Italy by Raventon on Flickr

Raventon, I love the brand new MX-5 set. The first shot is very unique and should be shared elsewhere, in a future 2.0 photomode competition for example. 👍

Shot 4 of the Camaro in italy is quite nice, the warm light is very evocative of a sunset.

And I agree with Croooooow, shot 1 of the MX-5 is really beauty. The framing and light are very nice. 👍

I also agree about this first mx5 shot : great composition, beautiful light 👍
i also like a lot the two lasts shots of the camaro. In my opinion, the third may be improved by removing the orange circle in the sky. I guess you've used a texture layer, maybe you could erase these points before fusionning.

I'm fond of the sense of motion delivered to the images in the latest update of road star, the composition and the lighting in the space. ;)

Wow I'm truely loving your R8 pictures 👍 first shot looks so quiet, the licence plate adding is wisely done. Everything is fine, this is some quality work, Bravo Raventon 👍

Raventon, I love the brand new MX-5 set. The first shot is very unique and should be shared elsewhere, in a future 2.0 photomode competition for example. 👍
Cheers, mate. I'm not so into comptitions but thanks for the feedback 👍

GPR
Shot 4 of the Camaro in italy is quite nice, the warm light is very evocative of a sunset.

And I agree with Croooooow, shot 1 of the MX-5 is really beauty. The framing and light are very nice. 👍
Yep, the fourth Camaro shot is also my favorite.

I also agree about this first mx5 shot : great composition, beautiful light 👍
i also like a lot the two lasts shots of the camaro. In my opinion, the third may be improved by removing the orange circle in the sky. I guess you've used a texture layer, maybe you could erase these points before fusionning.
You're right. A more clean sky would have been better. Unfortunately i didn't go that much into detail - just slapped a texture over it :nervous:

I'm fond of the sense of motion delivered to the images in the latest update of road star, the composition and the lighting in the space. ;)
Thanks a lot, man 👍

Wow I'm truely loving your R8 pictures 👍 first shot looks so quiet, the licence plate adding is wisely done. Everything is fine, this is some quality work, Bravo Raventon 👍
Thanks, I really appreciate this 👍

Thank you all for your constructive feedback on my latest pics. This will definately help improveing my work.

New update incoming ...

Nice night set Markus 👍 good use of light, the pics are not too dark. The first one is very good, I like it a lot, good light, good composition 👍

Nice night racing pictures, softly and smartly edited, first shot is my fav, looks really clean. Bravo Markus 👍

Back