Rawr?

United States
Alabama
GTP_RhykusFinlay
Hiya everyone!

My name is Rhykus, obviously, I'm really happy to be here. I'm not really sure what to post, but I'll answer the questions on the locked thread to start?

1) I found GTP because I googled Gran Turismo one day.
2)I'm from a tiny corner of North Alabama. :P
3)I actually have played Gran Turismo since I was about one years old (born in 1998), and I've played every one except GT5 so far. Been a little part of my life, really. :3
4)I DO have a steering wheel (made by some tiny company called Hori) but the thing broke on me a week or two ago. So now I'm stuck with a DS3 until I get a new one, hopefully a Logitech of some kind.
5)I mostly just play GT6, but I also dabble in Mincecraft a bit.
6)Now that I'm part of the site, I'm looking forward to being on the GTP registry qualifier (not sure if it's still open though, a bit confusing). Still trying to set a good time for that.

Anyway, I'm also a gay dragon furry, and I'm absolutely loving being part of this place, didn't really know it existed until recently. I love techno (obviously ;) ) indie, rock, and most kinds of music.

I'm homeschooled at the moment, trying to get into college as early as possible. Now, my reason for that is that I really have a fear of not getting a good job or doing anything important later in life. I'd love to be a racing driver, but don't have the money I'd really need to have for that, so it might just become a hobby.

Oh, and I have HughesNet, so I can't really play online (which KILLS me, FIA is helping put together a championship and I'd love to be a part of that). I can join lobbies and have no trouble connecting (usually) but I have too much lag to actually race anyone.

And...I'd say that's it. Glad to be a part of GTP, even it's a tiny one. :) Oh and rawr is a cutesy way of me saying hello, by the way. <3

Good to find someone who have seen the Gran Turismo Series from the time I heard about it. Welcome to the forums.
I see that you have been active lately. Are you now familiar with this forum by the time?

*neigh*

Dragons like to hoard jewels, gems, and other shiny things. I think most dragons are trying to compensate for something. :sly:

Enjoy GTP! :gtpflag:

Good to find someone who have seen the Gran Turismo Series from the time I heard about it. Welcome to the forums.
I see that you have been active lately. Are you now familiar with this forum by the time?
Yikes, didn't see your post sorry.

Yeah I've gotten used to it, just took a little bit.

*neigh*

Dragons like to hoard jewels, gems, and other shiny things. I think most dragons are trying to compensate for something. :sly:

Enjoy GTP! :gtpflag:

Nupe. But I do like Jewels...
I'm also a gay dragon furry,

Moving on thanks for the welcome!

you are brilliantly weird my friend! :cheers: Welcome to the forum!

EDIT: actually i hope this isnt offensive to anyone!:scared:

Back