Raybrig NSX - Can u duplicate it for me pls?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 7 comments
  • 619 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
714
Japan
Japan
Messages
stravus_
I'm wanting the Raybrig NSX to play today with real racers, so can anyone duplicate it?

How to duplicate (Simple/Fast):


- Copy save to PEN

- Send the car
- Copy save from PEN to PS3
- That's all.

Can anyone do this?



Cheers
👍
 
I think most of us can.

So what are you offering to trade for it?

ETA according to your thread here you already have one
 
Last edited:
You know there are 2 of the Raybrig NSX's..... one is available in new car dealership.
 
If you're talking about the premium car, then just buy it.
 
I think most of us can.

So what are you offering to trade for it?
I got cars trades today and next days... want matte colors or chromes?
You know there are 2 of the Raybrig NSX's..... one is available in new car dealership.
It's the premium one...
If you're talking about the premium car, then just buy it.
Then give me the money :sly:
 
See my edit, you already have one.
 
Only 950k. I'm sure you can afford that especially with the seasonal events.
 
"You" and "Please":

AUP
# You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back