Raybrig NSX

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGT
  • 15 comments
  • 756 views

DGT

Messages
36
The Raybrig NSX has to be my favourite car in the game. The handling is just so brilliant, suits my driving style to a T (I dont drift) i love the way it slides for a tiny bit then just suddenly grabs the road. Looks awesome aswell.

Anyone else like this car?
 
Lol, I guess it's ok, I have nothing against it, but Palm is right, ... Purple!
 
bah...the purple gives it a touch of class :P
 
Blue or something like that would give it a touch of class. Not purple.
 
My Raybrig is blue, and even if it was purple I'd love it. I used it bone-stock to wipe out the All-Japan GT series, and it was a lot of fun.
 
497 hp, stock.
 
I like it.....I really meant the performance the most, but imo it does look cool....Blue would be cool aswell...Red is my fav colour. Purple is also good if its deep enough, like on the Raybrig.

My NSX has 1033bhp, fully tuned.
 
hehe, no i dont think pink would look very good :lol: :rolleyes:
 
All the [R]NSX's are great. MR is the best for tight, technical (flat) tracks.
 
Back