RC Missions

• Thread starter Brian P
  • 21 comments
Don't know how many of you know this but hear it goes:

Near Toni's place in Portland is an alley witha 'Toyz' van parked down it. Get into the van and you'll embark on a fun sub-game in which you destroy mafia cars using bomb-carrying radio controlled cars.

There is a van for the mafia, and also the Diablo's. I suppose they may be one for the Triads too. Maybe even Yakusa?

theres another one round the back of your hideout in Shorside Vale.

The Mafia are really pissing me off now, i cant go anywhere near Saint Mark's now without the $hit being kicked out of whatever car im driving. Just cos I blew up their boss............ :D

Yeah I did this as well. I only got $6000 for it though. I thought this little RC car thing was awesome!

Another thing, have you all gone to the SuperMarket over near where the Ships are? There is a hummer parked in the parking lot and if you get in it you do a mini mission. It is hard though.

Originally posted by danpollard
oh yeah i know where you mean. Theres another one like that in the park in Staunton.

Yeah theres one in SHoreside Vale aswell, I haven't been able to complete one yet though.

Originally posted by danpollard

i might know it but where the one in shoreside?

You know where the red Jacks payphone is yeah. Well just down from there there is a dirt track which leads to a point called Staunton view, where you can see the stadium. Get into the hummer there and Hey Presto you've got yourself a mission.

Originally posted by Brian P

Yes its parked up, but I have a feeling it only works sometimes, I'm sure I've got in it before and nothing has happened.

Just found out that missions like that won't work if you're allready doing another mission! ..you just get to drive the car..

Yeah, i think there are three missions like that. I have only done 2. They are fun. You can do them as much as you like. I like to just take the cars around town and blow up stuff a whole island away

Back