RE Amemiya Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '04 and Amuse S2000 R1 '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter authorize
  • 11 comments
  • 2,410 views
Messages
230
Messages
authorize
Title saids it all. Also have the following cars available:

Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Dodge Viper GTS '99
DMC Delorean S2 '04
Gran Turismo 350z RS
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (white)
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 (green)
Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
Mazda Axela 23S '03
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '96
Mitsubishi 3000GT SR '95
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '99
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '05
Nissan C-West Razo Silvia (JGTC) '01
RE Amemiya Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '04
Spoon FIT Race Car '03
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno) '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Volkwagen Lupo GTI '01

Please submit your best offers! :sly:

Please note that earliest trade time is Saturday.
 
Last edited:
HKS Hyper Genki Silvia for the RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7
 
Interested in both... I have a blitz ER34 D1 for the Amuse... i also have a wide range of other stuff for the RE if your keen. (check my signature)

P.S. saturday is no problem for me
 
Hey I have a R34 GTR Pace car.
Tell me if you're interested.
 
Car list updated.
 
Car list updated.
 
I wanna say I've already asked but haha I'll ask again. For your Amuse R1, check out my thread.
 
Added a Gran Turismo 350z RS.
 
Nissan calsonic skyline gt-r race car ‘93 for the lexus or the mercedes?
 
Nissan calsonic skyline gt-r race car ‘93 for the lexus or the mercedes?

Calsonic GT-R for Mercedes E 55 works for me. But I can't trade until midnight of 12/22. Is that ok with you?
 
Back