Re-Do Option for Seasonals - Similar to GT4

• Thread starter wWsLack
  • 2 comments
United States
Virginia
wWsLack
To have the option to clear the seasonal/race as was possible in GT4. Wouldn't it be nice if this where an option again?

I very seldom revisit a seasonal once closed, unless it's one where money is needed or one of the Custom tracks that I enjoy driving.

First thing comes to mind is that having the option to re-do would keep interest alive for seasonals. Just wondering why this option isn't used. Perhaps I'll never know...

To do that, they'd have to reduce the value of the prizes - some of the seasonals reward you with prizes worth at least 1 or 2 million Cr. Giving players the ability to keep getting these rewards would probably cause a lot of imbalance.

GT4 had some big car prizes that you could win on some, others weren't so great and not worth the re-do. So it balances out as only a few races would be worth doing if your after money.

What I'm talking about is being able to re-do them for the excitement and fun of it. Providing an opportunity to try and set up different cars. The option could be to clear it with a lesser prize or none at all. The point being that once cleared one would have to re-do the entire series of a particular event.

Now it seems that once races are cleared they are seldom if ever re-visited unless for low PP challenge and or for money. IJS...

Last edited:
Back