Gran Turismo 7: Frequently Asked Questions

• Thread starter Famine
  • 526 comments
Is there a bug report thread? My gallery is empty even though I have saved replays and photos. There's nothing there. On my wifes account her gallery seems normal. On the PS4 storage menu it says there's about 4g of capture data but it's not showing up in game. Edit: Never mind. I was looking in the wrong place for the photos and replays.

Last edited:
I have a question...
Screenshot at 2022-03-27 06-31-01.png

The only music playing is the engine running.

Ok now I am stumped, when my game is idle on the main map screen it does not go the the screen saver museum slides like in gtsport.
How do I turn on that feature?
Did you get a fix for that? Because I haven't had that issue. Just yesterday I was on my phone with the game running in the background and noticed that it started showing Museum slides and scapes footage.

Did you get a fix for that? Because I haven't had that issue. Just yesterday I was on my phone with the game running in the background and noticed that it started showing Museum slides and scapes footage.
Think it feeds into the demo mode timing, I initially turned it off with the startup movie, went back into settings and turned on the demo mode timing at 60 seconds and I later saw the slides appear...

I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but we were doing some time trials with a friend and noticed that if you restart, your best lap is gone forever?
In GT Sport and in most other sims that I've played, the best lap time is always saved and you restarting the session (e.g. if you spin out right after the start line and don't want to drive the whole lap to start a new fast lap) doesn't make it disappear.

Can we know somewhere what the dailies will be, or is it completely random? I'm waiting for Nordschleife, and I'll ask for a day-off from work that day.

Can we know somewhere what the dailies will be, or is it completely random?
Neither. The events are planned by a team at PD and appear in the game when they appear - which is supposedly "at irregular intervals", but which so far has been every Monday.

I want to know why I can't use my sparco handbrake and my t300rs gt shifter pedals at the same time. It's like I can't have a manual car and a handbrake at the same time for drifting and its super lame.

Can you repeatedly win one of the 3 cars of the championship races in menu books like for example in the last championship? Could you win it multiple times until you get all 3 cars?

Can you repeatedly win one of the 3 cars of the championship races in menu books like for example in the last championship? Could you win it multiple times until you get all 3 cars?
No.

My wife and I have been playing racing each other and each doing our solo racing and we keep getting something called a clean race bonus for finishing races but we aren't sure what that means or why we keep getting it.
Anyone know what this is and why it's given?

what's wrong with lmp1 cars in this game..like they are bugged..on lemans circuit...
ts050 is nowhere near it's capabilities...
others just don't stick to track...even with max downforce...
908 hdi I hit 320 on straight...and back of car just sliped like I turned wheel...there is something horiblly wrong
Adjust your car settings. Spring period, toe in or out front to rear, sway bar stiffness and front to rear relationships and other settings will make a huge difference.

what's wrong with lmp1 cars in this game..like they are bugged..on lemans circuit...
ts050 is nowhere near it's capabilities...
others just don't stick to track...even with max downforce...
908 hdi I hit 320 on straight...and back of car just sliped like I turned wheel...there is something horiblly wrong
Adjust your car settings. Spring period, toe in or out front to rear, sway bar stiffness and front to rear relationships and other settings will make a huge difference.

Last edited:
My wife and I have been playing racing each other and each doing our solo racing and we keep getting something called a clean race bonus for finishing recess but we aren't sure what that means or why we keep getting it.
Anyone know what this is and why it's given?

The clean race bonus (CRB) is awarded for finishing the race cleanly - that is, without hitting other cars and driving straight off the track.

The true machinations of the CRB are not for our mortal brains to fully understand but it pays out 50% bonus credits when you achieve it.

Generally so long as you are not smashing cars off the track you will usually get the CRB. Even if you smash your way thru the field when lapping them, if you passed them clean on lap 1, that's still clean.

The clean race bonus (CRB) is awarded for finishing the race cleanly - that is, without hitting other cars and driving straight off the track.

The true machinations of the CRB are not for our mortal brains to fully understand but it pays out 50% bonus credits when you achieve it.
I can drive like a 19 year old Fiesta ST owner who hasn't declared his remap on insurance and I'll still somehow get a CRB... :dopey:

Generally so long as you are not smashing cars off the track you will usually get the CRB. Even if you smash your way thru the field when lapping them, if you passed them clean on lap 1, that's still clean.
I don't think we've ever not gotten it though, that's what's strange. Not that I'm complaining, it kinda makes up for the silly roulette thing.

I’m going to make this short because my phone or the site keeps refreshing the page and deleting my text.
Can you earn most of the gr 1 2 3 4 race cars. Or do you have to buy them? My main focus is sport mode

@ILLEAGLE_34

Last edited:
hi, i don't understand a thing about custom weather. I still don't understand the history of the weather. I went to see the gt7 manual on the site and it turns out this (see photo) Tell me how to put what is in slot 3 and 4 where there is the rain symbol since I click on it when I click on it does it just choose between sunny and cloudy?
E179E5D2-0803-46A6-81DD-D83F0D73DE57.png

hi, i don't understand a thing about custom weather. I still don't understand the history of the weather. I went to see the gt7 manual on the site and it turns out this (see photo) Tell me how to put what is in slot 3 and 4 where there is the rain symbol since I click on it when I click on it does it just choose between sunny and cloudy?View attachment 1142271
A lot of the tracks do not have rain available

Thanks for taking the time and sharing knowledge. Now using Google as the search engine ( or whatever it is called)🥴 you have saved me many grey hairs of frustration 🍻
I find it still does it in chrome as well, just not as frequently!

Latest Posts

Back