Read This! I Have Done It! Its Alive!

CHECK THIS OUT! GUESS WHAT I MADE THIS WEEK?! ok, Ill try to be a little calmer, but I have officially taken the GT experience to the max! Here is a list of parts:

1 Cobra Monaco Racing seat from Cobra industries http://www.subesports.com/products/...67.145.217&cat=Seating&brand=Cobra&prodID=192
1 8'x4'x1/4" Mahogany Plywood
1 8'x4'x1/2" Mahogany Plywood
1 Handsaw
3 Boxes of Wood Screws
2 Boxes of nails (1 inch and 3 inch)
1 Hammer
1 Dewalt Powerdrill
1 can ebony wood sealer
1 2x6 Wood strip 8 feet in length

Now add 1 week construction time, 1 Logitech GT Force Feedback Steering wheel, and a PS2 a TV, and a Driving Sim, and YOU HAVE THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!

Designed 100% by me and constructed with help from a friend, a fantastic project I undertook, and didnt realize how much a succes it would have been! Total it weighs about 60 pounds give or take, and it very very durable, and is tested of supporting a person weighing at around 260 lbs!

As soon as I can I am going to post some pictures, and I might even consider taking this to market! Minus the Cobra Racing seat it only cost me about $60 in materials, as I already had most of the tools I would need.

For thoose of you who havent figured it out yet as to what I have made, its a racing seat/desk for the ultimate driving simulator experience. IT is very similar to what you would find in an arcade, HOWEVER, its is 10X more comfortable than any chair I have ever sat in, provides and incline for the char and a movable pedal set incline to match the chairs incline. There is a table which conceals your legs and feet from view, and you enter the chair as if you would a real car, only from the left side. I mean, if it was possible, the position I made the seat as compared to the pedals and wheel I would want to drive in that same position. My brother, a huge racing nut(not a huge GT fan though) says its almost as if hes in a formula 1 car! Ok, now for some pictures...............

It will be interesting to see this. I have seen many peoples attempts at making driving seats. Some seemed pretty naff, but I will hold back judgement untill I see it.

Back