READ! X1, Escudo, R10 CHEAP!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 21 comments
  • 1,173 views
Messages
339
Messages
BoomStick71
Here's what I'm looking for.
I'm trying not spend any cr's in b-spec.*
I need a truck(ford or toyota).*
I need a 90's Japanese car.(skyline)
I need a car for nostalgia supercar.(2J or any old race car).*

Any of these MUST BE LOADED. With b-spec tires. These cars must be able to win effortlessly with "bob"

I have in trade.*

Carbon X1.
Suzuki Escudo
Audi R10 TDI.
for these cars it's a two for one.*

I have several others to trade on a different account.*

Let me know what your interested in.
 
bob really requires the 2J for the nostalgia supercar race at Monaco.
 
I can send you a ferrari 330 race car that kicks ass in the nostalgia cup, for R10 and X1? I have an open slot tonight at midnight GMT
 
Last edited:
i got a toyota tacoma x runner 04 which won the pick up truck in b spec i think everything be done to it you want it? i can only trade on the 17th or 18th let me know
 
got a SkylineGTR R33 (almost 500 BHP), would trade for R10. Available to trade on Tuesday. If you wait until then I'll give you an extra car :D
 
I've got something for the Escudo!
 
i believe i used minolta 991bhp for nastalgic
i have chevy silverato ss 900some hp it an it better than tacoma or lightning
minolta can be used for 90s Japanese cup as well

let me know if ur interested
 
got a SkylineGTR R33 (almost 500 BHP), would trade for R10. Available to trade on Tuesday. If you wait until then I'll give you an extra car :D
What's the other car?
 
i believe i used minolta 991bhp for nastalgic
i have chevy silverato ss 900some hp it an it better than tacoma or lightning
minolta can be used for 90s Japanese cup as well

let me know if ur interested

Intersted. What car would you like?
 
I have the 2J and the Ford truck, both ready to win B-spec.

Would be interested in the Escudo, and can trade this evening (approx 5pm EST).
 
I've got a souped up Toyota Tacoma X Runner that will win the Truck Series (A and B Spec) with ease! What will you give for it?
 
i have a tuned GT40 or a 2D race car 2d never been used gt40 been used for 2 races let me know
thanks Scythey
 
Sorry for taking so long to get back in here. The only slot open tonight is for the Carbon X1. Ready @ 7pm EST.
 
ok im lil backed up with other trades but if you are willing to send it and ill send you your cars ASAP i promise, really could use x1 now

as i said the minolta can do so many races for ya expecially in bspec u will love it
ill give u the truck as well its a monster with 900 some hp

i can send prob sat this weekend sometime what do u think?
 
Can i let you know when im good to trade and maybe we can make a good deal for ur audi R10? let me know what ya think bud =)
 
I want the Escudo! Interested in Chapparal 2D?
 
i have ford truck and toyota truck and range rover and audi suv and infiniti suv
 
i have ford truck and toyota truck and range rover and audi suv and infiniti suv

I want a infiniti FX45, I got a carbon X2010 for you. PM if Interested.
 
U got a Amazingly Tuned GTR R32, can win even if bob is Level 1 (I think). Also got a 2J and Mark IV, will trade any of them for Escudo, Don't know about the tires, But can fit any tires you want. PM if Interested.
 
Back