Filip_Ovik Messages 435 Messages Filip_Ovik Dec 23, 2013 #1 Just wanted to share my setup as I have worked on for an hour now. Logitech dfgt and g27 in GT6 and old Nintendo (from 1987) + 20 games on the other tv, it is going to be a good christmas party when my cousins come tomorrow Attachments 20131223_164740.jpg 1.2 MB · Views: 2
Just wanted to share my setup as I have worked on for an hour now. Logitech dfgt and g27 in GT6 and old Nintendo (from 1987) + 20 games on the other tv, it is going to be a good christmas party when my cousins come tomorrow
The Stalker I Know Where You Live! Premium Messages 375 Birmingham, UK Messages GTP_The_Stalker Dec 23, 2013 #2 I like how you've got an old CRT TV for the Nintendo for added authenticity. 👍
Filip_Ovik Messages 435 Messages Filip_Ovik Dec 23, 2013 #3 The Stalker I like how you've got an old CRT TV for the Nintendo for added authenticity. 👍 Click to expand... Haha thanks! Also got Nintendo 64 below the lcd tv as seen on the picture if we want to change
The Stalker I like how you've got an old CRT TV for the Nintendo for added authenticity. 👍 Click to expand... Haha thanks! Also got Nintendo 64 below the lcd tv as seen on the picture if we want to change
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Dec 24, 2013 #4 I want to come over!