Ready Or Not Racing - Closed - Project Cars on Tuesday

• Thread starter ynot
  • 33 comments
United States
San Antonio, Texas
Obi-Tonobi
Have been running league races on GT6 for a few years now.

Anyone from any club is welcome to come join our lobbies.

I am hosting private clean racing lobbies on Driveclub every Thursday night. Lobby opens at 9:00pm eastern time USA and run until 11:00pm eastern

Also hosting on other random days and time of the week.

These are clean racing rooms. I understand that there are bumps that happen. Just no intentional hitting other drivers to advance your position. No dirty racing.

Will need to send a friend request to Obi-Tonobi so I can invite you to the lobby.

Various car classes and tracks

Open to all ages and skill levels.

If there is enough interest and drivers I will consider running a league.

For now I just want to get some organized events going.

Please reply here or send me a message on PSN to Obi-Tonobi if you are interested.

You are welcome to join the Ready Or Not Racing community on PS4

Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ready-Or-Not-Racing-545210762159021/

Visit our website: www.readyornotracing.com

Our GT6 thread here on gtplanet:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ready-or-not-racing-club-1001937.268293/

Car Class = Random

Tracks = Random.

Last edited:
I might be interested in this. The only problem is, the TV may not always be free. Please add me and invite me if you can. My PSN ID is Ahmed13

If I'm online but I don't respond to anything or join, it means my cousin is playing :$

Thanks for doing this!

I might be interested in this. The only problem is, the TV may not always be free. Please add me and invite me if you can. My PSN ID is Ahmed13

If I'm online but I don't respond to anything or join, it means my cousin is playing :$

Thanks for doing this!
I sent you a friend request on PS4

Thursday 10/6 Event:

Lobby Opens at 9:00pm eastern

Car Class will be SPORTS

Race 1:
Scotland, Kinloch Forward

Race 2:
Scotland, Old Town 01 Reverse

Race 3:
Norway, Skjolden Forward

Race 4:
Canada, Sinclair Pass Forward

8 Laps each track

Random tracks after race 4 if we still have time left over.

If I get some decent interest I might be open to having events on other days and times.

Join the Ready Or Not Racing community on PS4 and/or send me a friend request if you want.

What part of the world are you?

The Disunited Kingdom :lol:

True that it is feasible for a global time-slot, I used to be a part of the CRAP community when it formed and we had regular GT5 events and that worked. Unfortunately though, I cannot do the online thing these days which is my biggest stumbling block. I only really wanted to say good luck and that it's a good initiative.

The Disunited Kingdom :lol:

True that it is feasible for a global time-slot, I used to be a part of the CRAP community when it formed and we had regular GT5 events and that worked. Unfortunately though, I cannot do the online thing these days which is my biggest stumbling block. I only really wanted to say good luck and that it's a good initiative.
Well we will see where it goes. I wish DC would allow you to create a lobby that is public so anyone could join the lobby and see what is going on. Getting people involved in this game is harder than on GT6. But since GT Sport is on hold I will give this a go and see what I can do with it.

We have a good group of players on GT6 that have been racing together for a few years now but they do not all have a PS4 or Driveclub.

As for England, I was born in Newmarket and have dual citizenship. My Mother is English and my Father from here in Texas.

Feel free to send a friend request. Maybe we can get a race going sometime in some driving game. I have PCars and Assetto Corsa as well.

Had 4 turn up for the first event. Hoping to build it up to 8 or more per week.

Sorry I couldn't make it. i was looking forward to it after taking a break from driveclub. But I had unexpected guests :(
No worries, I will run it for a few Thursday's and see how it goes.

This week races will be on Wednesday Night 10/19. I have something to do this Thursday night.

Sorry to keep changing the date this week. Going to have to move it to Friday 10/21 this week.

Just found out I will have to work late tonight.

Bummer.

Driveclub Tonight - Friday 10/21 - Lobby opens at 9:00pm eastern. Various tracks and car class. You can purchase the Playstation Plus version for $7.49 right now on the PS Store. Hope you can make it.

Driveclub Tonight - Friday 10/21 - Lobby opens at 9:00pm eastern. Various tracks and car class. You can purchase the Playstation Plus version for $7.49 right now on the PS Store. Hope you can make it.
I do apologize for not making it last night, I could not sign into PSN at all on my PS4 :irked::banghead::)

I do apologize for not making it last night, I could not sign into PSN at all on my PS4 :irked::banghead::)
I had a similar issue. Was able to get on PSN, start Driveclub, but them the Multiplayer section was greyed out. I kept trying and eventually let me in. Worked OK after that. Might have been due to the big internet DDOS attack yesterday. Who knows. See you next time.

Have been running league races on GT6 for a few years now. I would like to get some racing going on Driveclub on Thursday nights.

Hi. I would like to set up a online racing league for driveclub bikes. Seems like you have a good thing going with your initiative. Cheers, nervana.

Hi. I would like to set up a online racing league for driveclub bikes. Seems like you have a good thing going with your initiative. Cheers, nervana.
Yes, we have a good group on GT5 and GT6 for a few years now. Hoping to get some to transition to Driveclub until GT Sport comes out.

I am still running the lobby on Thursday's. Slowly building up a few people. Let me know if you are interested.

Starting to host on other days of the week at random times when I have the chance.

Someone said they cannot race with us because they are already in another club. False. Anyone can join a private lobby. Room holds 12 and all 12 can be from different clubs. My goal is to have a place to go for clean races, good friends, good racing. I don't care what club your in. Bring your friends and lets race.

Back