Ready to Race DLC out for PS4?

• Thread starter Jamesways
  • 2 comments
Jamesways
Looking at sites and videos online the info is that it's out with the last patch. But I can't find it in the game, or on the US or EU PSN store. Am I crazy? Some sites still say it's coming soon. Just wanted to confirm if I'm missing something here.

Recently started playing this a lot again, finally got pad settings squared away and the AI improvements are fantastic.
Thanks folks!

Looking at sites and videos online the info is that it's out with the last patch. But I can't find it in the game, or on the US or EU PSN store. Am I crazy? Some sites still say it's coming soon. Just wanted to confirm if I'm missing something here.

Recently started playing this a lot again, finally got pad settings squared away and the AI improvements are fantastic.
Thanks folks!
No, it's not out yet. Funny that you say the AI improvements are fantastic because they haven't done anything to them in the last update ( not documented anyway ) but peope say they've noticed an improvement. I have noticed a small improvement too, that could possibly be down to all cars being on tyre model V10.

The Ready to Race pack is currently in quality testing, so hopefully shouldn't be too long. Also the next update does actually bring a great improvement to AI.

Thanks for the info! Really looking forward to the new cars.
And I have noticed an improvement, the AI actually react better and it seems I don't get knocked around as much. Maybe they are more responsive due to the tire model update, not sure.
Next update sounds even better!

Latest Posts

Back