Real aftermarket wheel manufacturer's and other tracks

• Thread starter Enzo309
  • 9 comments

Enzo309

(Banned)
is it possible to have DLC for these??
and if so what if 1 guy has DLC and the other doesn't and they race online then how would they see the wheels?? its going to be like an update for everyone and you can unlock it by paying for it.

personally I would pay 1$ for a set if its going to happen and good quality.

Also for Spa Francorchamps or possible even weather change Spa, i would pay as much as another gt5 cd just for that if it was as real and as detailed simulated as suzuka. And obviously it should be allowed online , physics in online are really the best.

I'd say it's possible. Racing gear can mean a lot of things. Racing Gear should include the HANS device, but I doubt it includes suits and helmets.

If one guy doesn't have DLC and the other does, nothing will affect anybody negatively. It'll still show.

Everybody wants Spa, but I think there's a better chance that we get Pikes Peak. I only say that because of one particular past hint. Nobody's heard anything about Spa though.

Last edited:
Most of the wheels you can buy in GT Auto are from real manufactures, you know. Hover the cursor over a wheel and it'll show the brand/model.

I think "Racing Gear Pack" would include
- Rims
- Body Kit
- Stickers?
Because if DLC is not free, then suits and helmets doesn't make sense (agree with another_jakhole). It should be something that doesn't affect online playing, if some people decide not to buy the DLC.
However if the DLC is free, then it will be totally a different story.

If the DLC is not free, which would be more appealing to the general public?
- suits and helmets of a legendary drivers?
- rims/body kits?

Answer is next week

I forgot about that, Trk I didn't look through the list and if I did, I just can't remember seeing Spa.

Greg's got it right on the money. I, for one, won't even have to think about buying the racing gear pack if it just has suits and helmets. It's like handing out apples on Halloween.

Most of the wheels you can buy in GT Auto are from real manufactures, you know. Hover the cursor over a wheel and it'll show the brand/model.
I'm thinking he knows that. DLC wheels is good DLC, considering the amount of people who want standards to have changeable wheels.

is it possible to have DLC for these??
and if so what if 1 guy has DLC and the other doesn't and they race online then how would they see the wheels?? its going to be like an update for everyone and you can unlock it by paying for it.

personally I would pay 1$ for a set if its going to happen and good quality.

Also for Spa Francorchamps or possible even weather change Spa, i would pay as much as another gt5 cd just for that if it was as real and as detailed simulated as suzuka. And obviously it should be allowed online , physics in online are really the best.

It would be nice to be able to purchase DLC with tuning parts from Holley and Edlebrock and wheels from American Racing...

Latest Posts

Back