Real Circuits Tour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 8 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
2,837
Messages
GTP_Div
Has anybody passed this?

I won 7 out of the 10 races, except Infineon, La Sarthe and Nurburgring.

I won most of them with the Minolta on S1 tires, I won due to my non pitting strategie.

On the 3 others circuits, that strategie doesn't work, I just get smoke everytime, especialy Infineon, which I can't drive nor my B Spec driver .

Any tips or helping comments would be appreciated.
 
Practice the three lap missions that use Infineon and La Sarthe. Both missions use an LMP so handling should be similar to the Minolta.
 
I beat it with the black R92 CP but I added a turbo and hard tires. I'll eventually go back and beat it fair and square.
 
Why the hell are you using Sports tires? My car was a Toyota 88C-V with Stage 4 turbo and R1 tires. Should be easier with an Audi R8 or some other modern racer.
 
'Ring might be better for car when quite soft suspension and medium ride height since track is very bumpy.

At Infineon, there's couple of kerbs you need to drive carefull.

Le Mans is very easy, especially with dual shock (wheel use to shake quite much on Mulsanne straight).
 
I used the BMW LMR without any add-ons except a set of R2s for a nice series of 154-point races on every track except Suzuka, where I used the 2003 Pescarolo, also with R2s. This is possibly the hardest series in the game, IMHO because the AI is good (haven't done Forumla GT yet). If only it were a championship ... shame about a poor prize car though.
 
I you can beat Real Circuit Tours you can beat Formula GT easily. The AI are extremly sloww in that series.
 
For races 1-7, use any LMP/Group C car with at least R3 tires. For the final race at the 'Ring, you can get away with using a stock JGTC500 ride with maxed downforce. Because the AI uses R4 tires, they will wear the tires out at not even halfway into the second lap, which means you, in your JGTC500 ride, can slip past the LMP/Group C guys while they're sliding around on worn out tires.
 
Do you race?
...This is possibly the hardest series in the game, IMHO because the AI is good (haven't done Forumla GT yet). If only it were a championship ... shame about a poor prize car though.
This series really caused me trouble on some tracks, especially Suzuka (virtually no grip on R1 tires in the beginning) and Nürburgring (my 88C-V was all over the place on the second lap). The prize car isn't fast, but at least it's cool :)
 
Back