Real life track Updates

Netherlands
The Netherlands
ForceMotion
Dear Kaz,

GT6 has excellent recreations of real tracks, however Spa Francorchamps is not like how it is in its current state now. Like it has yellow/red barriers now, and also the curbs are like that will this be updated in a future patch? Its kinda odd driving a car from 2013 in a 2010 track state. The same thing is with Monza, where the first chicane is kinda different now compared to the one in the game, and also the curbs are different. Will you be able to change those things?

True! I want to see the updated Indy track(s)!
Yes i think its a important thing, and makes the game more enjoyable and realistic for me when a track is up to date as it shouldnt be a too hard thing to do. They did it with Suzuka but other tracks need those updates too in my opinion.

I would expect all layout updates for circuits to be included in all those needing a complete rebuild for GT7 such as Circuit de la Sarthe, although this updated for GT6, and Nurburgring Nordschleife.

They NEED to fix the Daytona road course, they have sense they first added it. They need to get rid of the barrier that juts out from the wall in turn 1 so that there is run off like IRL. Also they have use running the wrong bus stop on the back straight. We should be running the short one, the one we are running doesn't even exist any more! Also they NEED to get the ferris wheel up in the infield! The most famous shots from the Daytona road course are always at night with the ferris wheel al a glow, so put some campers in the infield and ADD THAT FERRIS WHEEL!!!

They NEED to fix the Daytona road course, they have sense they first added it. They need to get rid of the barrier that juts out from the wall in turn 1 so that there is run off like IRL. Also they have use running the wrong bus stop on the back straight. We should be running the short one, the one we are running doesn't even exist any more! Also they NEED to get the ferris wheel up in the infield! The most famous shots from the Daytona road course are always at night with the ferris wheel al a glow, so put some campers in the infield and ADD THAT FERRIS WHEEL!!!
I agree, i almost never wanna drive those tracks cause of that there is just no life in it. My biggest issue is Spa tho, it requires very little work i think to change to how it is now. I hope this gets more attention, but thanks all for the likes so far!

I would like updated tracks, but also keep the older versions. Really pleased to hear that older versions on Silverstone and Monza are heading our way. Just hope older versions of other tracks are added as way.

I would like updated tracks, but also keep the older versions. Really pleased to hear that older versions on Silverstone and Monza are heading our way. Just hope older versions of other tracks are added as way.
Of course i would like to keep the old versions too, like they do with La Sarthe, but every other game keeps up with tracks of today and i dont wanna see GT falling behind on that.

If they update them, I'd like them to still keep the old versions too. Even though Daytona Road is out of date, it's still one of my favourite tracks.

With how much 'boasting' they (PD) keep doing about the PS4's abilities, I don't find it unreasonable for them to both update the tracks to the most current forms, but also include older 'vintage' versions of them. The only 'limit' here from what they keep praising is probably just man-power imo.

I saw old video of AC Cobras at Willow Springs last night in a TopGear episode, part of the Carroll Shelby tribute, and though the track surface was 'different', the hills and mountains in the background where surprisingly familiar. Same for the Nurb', one of the F1 documentaries I watched had a younger Jackie Stewart puttin' around a surprisingly 'sparse' Nordschleife, showing a trick where you aim for an old tree (that is no longer there) to guide the car right into the Carousel.

I'd like current & retro versions to experience everything a track has, and had to offer, if you get my drift :sly:

Back