Real Street Circuit in Sao Paulo - Brazil

• Thread starter Kuroizera
  • 5 comments
Brazil
Brazil
Hello there friends, I'm new to this site.

The following is a custom made track for Assetto Corsa, made by my friend Ecar Tracks, going through real streets in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

It's a very difficult and technical, somewhat different, street circuit. It can be downloaded here.

I hope you all enjoy this fine piece of work. What do you think of this track?

Also forgive my terrible driving XD

The track is interesting and entertaining, and the graphic aspect is top, colorful and detailed... but at a cost; it is very demanding with the pc (or at least with mine): as soon as I try to do a race with several cars, it crashes with the exasperating "99% CPU occupancy"... Maybe it could need better optimization.

Anyway, we have to thank your friend for his work.

By the way, it's curious; I have another Rio de Janeiro circuit for AC, ripped from a game I don't remember (Forza possibly) and the same thing happens: no problems to do solo laps, but crashes with races or track days.

The track is interesting and entertaining, and the graphic aspect is top, colorful and detailed... but at a cost; it is very demanding with the pc (or at least with mine): as soon as I try to do a race with several cars, it crashes with the exasperating "99% CPU occupancy"... Maybe it could need better optimization.

Anyway, we have to thank your friend for his work.

By the way, it's curious; I have another Rio de Janeiro circuit for AC, ripped from a game I don't remember (Forza possibly) and the same thing happens: no problems to do solo laps, but crashes with races or track days.
Thank you for the insight. I'm running it on an Intel i5 9400f / Geforce 1650 / 16gb RAM, with SOL and CSP, game's on max settings and I get around 100fps.

I will forward the issue to the creator.

Do you have the Rio track's link?

Also, have you tried this?

Thank you for the insight. I'm running it on an Intel i5 9400f / Geforce 1650 / 16gb RAM, with SOL and CSP, game's on max settings and I get around 100fps...
Ryzen 5 3600 / RX 6700 XT / 32gb RAM here; SOL and CSP too, almost max settings on 2k monitor... Around 115 fps doing laps alone, 75 fps with 15 cars races or track days, but always fearing the dreaded 99% occupancy that appears to me, sometimes... I don't know if the issue is related to my settings or something (I'm not an expert in this hecks of computer science), but there's no doubt it's a (wonderful) pretty tough mod on computers.
... Do you have the Rio track's link?...
No, but I have this video...😙

... Also, have you tried this?...
I take note... Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, that sure looks heavy. Just out of curiosity, how many / what kind of AI cars did you put together until that happened?
Last night it did also happen to me once. I was playing against 17 AI cars (all Formulas) and they crashed on the first corner.
Then I restarted with other cars, it didn't happen.
I usually race against 8-11 cars, because other than that, the track tends to have traffic on the first corner, so the first cars on the grid get almost a lap's advantage in relation to the last ones. It's a problem that I've been helping troubleshoot (via feedback to him) for almost a year now.

When I say "crashed" in my last posts, I mean the game (99% occupancy, blahblahblah...) not the cars (which, by the way, crashed at some corners in the first few laps, until they "learn" the circuit...).

I usually race with a 15 cars grid (included mine), normally the same car. When the game crashed, I was racing with Porsches GT3 RS 2023 modded, not Kunos.

Last edited:
Back