"Real" Weather glitch

• Thread starter crowhop
  • 0 comments
United States
Upstate SC, USA
GTP_crowhop
If this is a known bug or there is another thread, I apologize. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you.

First and foremost, I cannot make create a "Race Date" in any future month. I do not remember having this issue before. This is for Offline and Online modes. I know there is a trick to this, but I've been doing the "trick" and it still isn't working. Is this an issue for others?

Secondly, and more concerning, I can manipulate the "real weather" by the Fixed Weather slot I've made. If I create a Fixed Weather slot with Rain and then change the selection back to Real Weather, the "Real Weather" for the event will be Rain. If I create a Fixed Weather slot as Hazy, the "Real Weather" will be Hazy. And on and on. I've tested this Online and Offline with the same results.
Someone else please test these to see if what I am seeing is truly the case or not.

Linked below are the 9 Screenshots I've created. Each set of 3 shows a different "weather slot" I've created and how it manipulates the "Real Weather" in game: "CLEAR", "RANDOM", "THUNDERSTORM"

And, as best I can tell, once you've created a Weather Slot, you cannot undo this and you will never truly be able to get "Real Weather" again. Are these known issues or is there a trick I am missing?

Back