Realistic SR20det 240sx Tune

• Thread starter artica
  • 4 comments
United States
Concord/N.Carolina/U.S
xarticax
Hey guys, Here's another Vid of the Drift Simulator.
It's a Playseat Evo Chair, G27 Wheel, and Real Handbrake Setup.
I've kept the power around 240HP and welded diff on Coilovers 12kg and 10kg.
Also, I recently started using Drift Mode instead of Time Trials.
I find it more realistic.
Time trials, although it allows me to practice tandems, I find the physics to be off.
It's twitchy and more difficult.
Drift mode is more like a real car. I'm not sure why there are 2 modes, but
what ev's.

That's a pretty awesome run!
also a nice rig with the handbrake setup and everything.

but the physics in drift mode are the same as in time trail. in drift mode you just get points.

Also, I recently started using Drift Mode instead of Time Trials.
I find it more realistic.

Firstly, why play offline at all when you can tandem with others?

Drift mode uses the same physics (obviously) as any other part of the game, so it's no more realistic than playing online for instance.

It's widely known on GTP that the drift point system is extremely flawed and very "arcade-like" too.

If I were you I'd forget offline play man, it's pointless when you can have a sweet tandem with another person. I'm sure you're good enough by now to start perfecting your chasing/leading skills.

I use arcade/practice to hone things a little more prior to getting involved with other people and causing problems. I too use drift mode because a) I don't care about the lap times I'm posting and b) because there's no ghost replay skip upon crossing the start/finish line. I've noticed that the offline characteristics are more realistic but it's hard to drift with other people there. Lastly, try to omit the feline presence next time, I found it terribly distracting. :P

Back