Realistic Tunes

Discussion in 'GT5 Tuning' started by Iceman2k11, May 17, 2012.

1. Iceman2k11

Iceman2k11

Since GT5 has been released every one has been tuning there cars to go faster in a straight line or have the turning ablities of a formula 1 car. I have recently purchased a g27 steering wheel and im looking for some tunes that actual cars in real life would have with the correct gear ratio, correct amount of HP, tires, suspension etc... i dont mean for just low end cars e.g. volkswagen beetle or Lexus ISF but for all types of cars, from audi's to laborghini's ferrari's etc... If anyone can help me on my quest, i shall be eternally grateful.

2. Jaywalker

Jaywalker (Banned)

3. Blood*Specter

Blood*Specter

The new DLC cars (Aston Martan, Lambo) are set to manufacturer spec when they are stock.
    I was shocked to find out how closely the engine specs matched in both those cars.
    There are pretty close in the suspention specifacations too. Pretty amazing.

Pretty sure other new prememum cars are setup from the manfacturer in stock form.
    That is how Kaz wanted the game to be. But that was in GT1. I am not so sure PD takes the time and effort needed to duplicate the cars engine sounds suspention setups and handling charactistics anymore. Thats a shame, because to me that was the heart of the game.

I do think the tracks (especially the real life ones) are second to none in terms of detail and feel
    But some of the background like trees and people are not up to snuff.

4. Iceman2k11

Iceman2k11

thanks guys

5. Outeke

Outeke Premium

If you want to see some images from most cars before building them....take a look here!

Our replica thread

6. berettagt88

berettagt88

I have built a '12 Camaro ZL1 replica as close to real as I could everything to spec. I don't have the skill to run the time at the Nurburghring N. as the real car, but my friend said it's 3 sec faster I have a fully broken ver I can put on share for you or I can build you one I have a thread on this 2012 Camaro ZL1 just search it and send me a friend request to beretta-gt88 and I'll build it to specs from my OP I'm working on a '13 Shelby GT 500 replica & '12 BOSS 302 still WIP almost finished.:dopey: