- 10,403
- GTP_Spag69
- spagetti69
Hi guys, don't know if this has been suggested before I've looked but not found anything.
We all have our preferences regarding settings FFB, steering/throttle deadzones etc. We also have the oportunity to set them for the game. We also know that some modern day cars can be turned with one finger.
I think a good idea would be to have an option for realistic setting.
Basically PD sets the FFB per car, so when I drive an old bus it will feel like and old bus. When I get into an f1 car I would get the same feel as a f1 driver. Modern power assisted cars would feel light etc.
I've been messing about with my settings on another game and the variations you can set up are good but your stuck with that setting for all cars.
I'm not saying get rid of a general setting just add a realistic FFB changing one.
If it's already in the game then please delete the thread.
We all have our preferences regarding settings FFB, steering/throttle deadzones etc. We also have the oportunity to set them for the game. We also know that some modern day cars can be turned with one finger.
I think a good idea would be to have an option for realistic setting.
Basically PD sets the FFB per car, so when I drive an old bus it will feel like and old bus. When I get into an f1 car I would get the same feel as a f1 driver. Modern power assisted cars would feel light etc.
I've been messing about with my settings on another game and the variations you can set up are good but your stuck with that setting for all cars.
I'm not saying get rid of a general setting just add a realistic FFB changing one.
If it's already in the game then please delete the thread.