really need NSX-R Proto LM

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirOmega
  • 20 comments
  • 869 views
Messages
39
Messages
SirOmega
Hi all, i am desperate to get the nsx prototype LM road car so as to compete in the online challege in the seasonal event. i do not have this car and unfortuantely have never seen it for sale in used cars. Can anyone help please?

PSN: SirOmega

Online all the time (like right now)

I will trade a Vettel for it?

Git it thanks to Oshawa-Joe!
 
Last edited:
vettel not tradable if 2010 bud, will see if got said car in garage ok !!!
 
what make is it anyway !!!
 
I have one if anyone needs. Can send 1 this afternoon and one at reset.
 
I dont need it but very much want it. :) if anyone wants to send me one let me know what you would like and I'll see if i have it.
 
right hondas, couldnt remember as not played game for while. not got but could do with 1 now though !!!
 
I need one badly please! name online is SirOmega
 
I don't need anything, therefore I will not be wanting anything.
 
Well if you are willing to give me one that would be nice. :)
 
Last edited:
I will send car in the order fr's are received. I will leave car online incase you want to do the TT while waiting to receive the car.
 
I will send car in the order fr's are received. I will leave car online incase you want to do the TT while waiting to receive the car.

You reached max number of friends delete atleast 1
 
I have made some space. Siromega is first in line.
 
I have made some space. Siromega is first in line.

FR sent from werty_56-1

Thanks
Sorry Sir for thread jacking and good luck when you get the car :)
 
Thank you Oshawa-Joe!!!! The first time I raced the car i got silver, then second time i nailed the gold!!!! You rule in my book man if ever i can help you out with a car, i will gladly do so. Cheers!!!!
 
fr sent bud ok, if need anything tickets tc will send if have what want !!!!
 
You are welcome. I have the R390 on share as well if you want to try it out.
 
SirOmega and werty have received the NSX. Paul gets the car tonight. Who is next?
 
Back