really need this car gt350r 65

  • Thread starter Thread starter evokid2
  • 7 comments
  • 506 views
Messages
152
Messages
ps3
i give something for it
 
I can only give you one next week in return for a 0 miles XFR '10
 
xfr what car is that, i have ticket for low miles so it is no pro to do it for you, thanks for the help. add evokid9
 
The XFR is a Jaguar, evokid2.
 
Il trade today BUT I want a Lamborghini murcielago lp 670-4 superveloce. It don't matter how many miles it's done :)
 
Il trade today BUT I want a Lamborghini murcielago lp 670-4 superveloce. It don't matter how many miles it's done :)

Can't you buy a superveloce from the NCD?
 
porthillking
Can't you buy a superveloce from the NCD?

Yh but im the type of guy that likes to trade
 
Forget the XFR, on Wednesday you can have the GT350R for free :)
 
Back