I know there are plenty of discussions of this already, but I am so angry and frustrated with this game that I needed to come here and make my first post in over a year......
FIRSTLY: The menus system.... seriously??? this ridiculously complicated????
Second: So I bought snow tires for my car but opted not to install them since was doing a dirt rally next, then snow event after that..... I go to enter the snow event later and it says I dont have snow tires...... every other GT game just kept the tires in the stock of parts for each car.... essentially like a racing trailer you bring to the track.....
So tell me, can I un-install tires from cars and use them on other cars of mine?? Cause if not, this tires-in-item-folder is utterly f2cking pointless and just infuriating. I already have to bounce around all the dumba55 menus enough just to get stuff done.
PACE NOTES: Every Richard Burns and Colin Mcrae game has better pacenotes than this joke of a game. just honestly...... WTF. co-driver tells me right-three as im flying off the track after a crest before the turn.... oh and what's with the track map right in my f2cking view?!?!?!?
GRRRRRR
Wheel selection??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is coming from someone who has loved every other GT game, even forgiving GT4 for its awful slide physics...... GT2 was better than this. Maybe not graphics, but in execution, menu layout, power limitations. I havent played much Forza, but from what I see so far, GT5 is a freakin FAILURE. The creators should be ashamed. It had so much potential, so much expectation, so much hype, and then it goes and lets down on everything. And again, The User Interface?????? Ugh really guys???? This is CRAP
FIRSTLY: The menus system.... seriously??? this ridiculously complicated????
Second: So I bought snow tires for my car but opted not to install them since was doing a dirt rally next, then snow event after that..... I go to enter the snow event later and it says I dont have snow tires...... every other GT game just kept the tires in the stock of parts for each car.... essentially like a racing trailer you bring to the track.....
So tell me, can I un-install tires from cars and use them on other cars of mine?? Cause if not, this tires-in-item-folder is utterly f2cking pointless and just infuriating. I already have to bounce around all the dumba55 menus enough just to get stuff done.
PACE NOTES: Every Richard Burns and Colin Mcrae game has better pacenotes than this joke of a game. just honestly...... WTF. co-driver tells me right-three as im flying off the track after a crest before the turn.... oh and what's with the track map right in my f2cking view?!?!?!?
GRRRRRR
Wheel selection??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is coming from someone who has loved every other GT game, even forgiving GT4 for its awful slide physics...... GT2 was better than this. Maybe not graphics, but in execution, menu layout, power limitations. I havent played much Forza, but from what I see so far, GT5 is a freakin FAILURE. The creators should be ashamed. It had so much potential, so much expectation, so much hype, and then it goes and lets down on everything. And again, The User Interface?????? Ugh really guys???? This is CRAP