The main reason that I am a fan of gt series is that in gt, gt2 and gt3 the rear car view able me to drive the car in a better way than other games, and it look awesome to, but since gt4 and gt5 the rear car view has changed for something that looks like NFS view and I hate it.
Shure I can play with the hode view but it is not the same, Why take that view out and replace it, Why not all views, how hard can it be, I know that Colin McRae 2 had it on 1999, Why gt5 cant get a full customisable view, or more to choose?
Why?
Shure I can play with the hode view but it is not the same, Why take that view out and replace it, Why not all views, how hard can it be, I know that Colin McRae 2 had it on 1999, Why gt5 cant get a full customisable view, or more to choose?
Why?